HKT Privacy Statement
Effective Date: January 1, 2019
This Privacy Statement describes how we use the information that we collect from you when you purchase our products, applications, or services that references this Privacy Statement (collectively, the “Services”). Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional policies may apply.
- “Aggregate Information” is information that has been combined with information about other users and analyses or evaluated as a whole, such that no specific individual may be reasonably identified. For example, Aggregate Information may include a statement that says “50% of our users have purchased the mobile cover in the last month”.
- “Cookies” are text files, typically small in size that is placed on your computer by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- “Usage Data” is information about how you use the Services, such as your browser type, domains, page views, duration, and information about the device you use to access the Services.
Collecting And Using Your Personal Data
We collect Personal Data when we deliver our products, conduct marketing activities, gather feedback, provide customer supports, fulfill product orders, and run our business operations. The Personal Data we collect varies based upon whether you are using our Sites, Products, or other Services. For the information that you provide to us during sign up or when you set up your account or profile, the information we collect may include your name, email address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, address, and other information that may help is better provide the services to you
We may also collect information from your use of our Service, such as how you use a particular Service. This information includes:
Information we collect when you are signed in to our Services may be associated with your account. When information is associated with your account, we treat it as personal information.
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your Personal Data to:
- "Communicate with you" Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying you as a user of the website or product.
- "Verify your identity"We may use your Personal Data to verify who you are. For example, we may verify your age or that you have obtained your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use the website or product.
- "Send you marketing materials" We may send you marketing materials, such as promotional emails or catalogues, to keep you informed of our upcoming product releases. You generally must opt-in to receiving our marketing materials, and you may opt out of receiving them at any time.
- "Process your transactions" We may use your Personal Data that you provide to us in the process of making a purchase to confirm your use of authorized methods of payment, process your payment via authorized methods of payment, and send you the products.
Changes To The Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may modify this Privacy Statement to accommodate new technology, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other purposes. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement that would impact your continued use of the Services, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes (including through email, push message, and/or by posting a notice directly to your account), and may also ask you to affirmatively consent to the changes at the time of your next login to the Services. By continuing to use the Services after such notice and/or consent, you agree to be bound by Privacy Statement as modified. If you do not agree with our changes to Privacy Statement, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue use of the Services.